His recipe for the worlds greatest
red sauce in existence is as follows:
- Full, peeled tomatoes, liquefied,
strained of seeds.
- Olive oil in a large pot, brown
mild sausage, pork ribs and or beef ribs along with chopped onions and garlic
in said pot.
- Add liquified tomatoes, and let
simmer........all day and night in a low flame!
- Meatballs are vital!
- Two parts ground beef to one part
sausage meat along with ground oatmeal, eggs(...4 per pound of meats...) and
seasoning......(...up to the cook...).
- Never, EVER roll and compact the
meat! Pinch a small bunch with finger tips and drop into a frying pan with
olive oil. Let all "balls" brown on both sides then drop all into pot
of simmering tomatoes.
- A good long low flame simmer over
a day and a night, skim off the fat, if so desired.
- Alora, you are a neo Sicilian!